Alkalinity means that something has a pH higher than 7.
The human body is naturally slightly alkaline, with a blood pH of around 7.4.
Alkalizing is a necessity to eliminate the probability of diseases by reducing inflammation.
What are the symptoms of acidic person?
* Feel sluggish and unwell * Body odour and bad breath * Bloating
* Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting
* Dysphagia — the sensation of food being stuck in your throat
* Hiccups that don’t let up
* Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness, or chronic sore throat
To maintain optimal bloodstream pH or to reduce acidic nature of body you can choose a diet rich in alkaline-forming foods such as vegetables (especially green leafies), fruits and herbal tea.
Limit or eliminate highly acid-forming foods such as cheese, meat, chicken, and fish.
“No diseases, including cancer, can exist in alkaline environment.” – Dr. Otto Warburg
Best alkaline water: Lemon juice
Outside the body, anyone can see that lemon juice is very acidic. It’s natural state is acidic with a pH of about 2, but once metabolized it actually becomes alkaline with a pH well above 7. So once fully digested, its effect is proven to be alkalizing with many health benefits. (For more information check my previous post on Lemon water)